Direct Care Worker Annual Trainings
SeniorLivingU understands that your time is valuable. We have worked with our experts, who have hands-on experience, to create trainings that meet the seven required topics by the Department of Health Services in Pennsylvania. While these trainings meet the requirement for Pennsylvania, they also provide up-to-date and relevant information for all states in training for direct care workers. These topics include:
- Medication Self-Administration
- Understanding Resident Needs
- Care for Residents with Dementia and Cognitive Impairments
- Infection Risk in the Older Adult
- When a Resident Can’t Swallow
- Safe Management Techniques
- What May Contribute to Confusion and Cognition Problems in Older Adults.
This product is available for instant download which makes recreation and distribution easy! Each training topic highlights some in-class guides for the instructor. Additionally, each training includes an info graph recapping what was reviewed in training. We did the work so that you can take the time you need to ensure your team is educated and competent when caring for their residents.
You have not viewed any products yet!